I went back to my Teapot on Thursday and for the first week since we started I actually enjoyed working on this design. I think it is because I finally did a whole lot all in one colour and the thing is finally taking some kind of shape...well teapot shape I guess.
I had a phot of Glendon Place's "Pretty Pumpkins" to share as well but as it is very blurry and there is not much there anyway I deleted it. This is another over one piece so even though I spent a lot of time on it last Friday the result is just a tiny blob. It didn't help that I had to rip a whole bunch out right at the beginning either. Ripping out over one work is tedious!!! . But today is Pretty Pumpkin day with Carmen and Colleen so after today I should have a bit more to show plus I will endeavour to take a n0n-blurry image and to not have to frog vast quantites of it either!
This week for some reason, I hauled out my Heart' s Content kit and did some work on it. As it is over one on 29 count linen, the progress is slow but I am enjoying it. I believe I am in the mood for it these days beacause it is all in one colour which cuts down on the decision making when stitching. I must be feeling overwhelmed or something to go to such lengths just so I don't have to be making decisions!!
I also did a bit of work on "It's good to be Queen" but really it was just some back stitching and some white so it wasn't enough to justify a picture. As a matter of fact it is probably the multicoloured Queen that I was escaping from when I jumped to my monochromatic Heart's Content pattern!