Saturday, February 7, 2009

Nashville

I came, I saw, I spent, I'm broke!

But ohhh ! what a day! I'm high as a kite in an exhausted sort of way.
I bought lots of fabulous stuff and I can hardly wait to get home and show it off.
Fabrics that the pictures of cannot do justice to!
Charts that are new and exciting!
Kits that you won't want to put down!
Patterns that are not even released yet!
A great chart that I want to offer as a class!
New ideas ... lots of plans.
I am so excited.

Now I have to take Dan the pack mule out for dinner with Jeannette and Dale Douglas. I think the pack mule will consume a few hops tonight!

Then we are off to Florida for a holiday. Watch my website for some pictures of the new bounty.

Edited after dinner to add that the temperature outside is 61F right now.... it was warmer earlier!!!! Heaven!!! (especially since it was -24C when we left Canada on Thursday morning)

9 comments:

Daffycat said...

Oh Ann, it sounds like you had a grand time at the show! I'm looking forward to seeing you lovely new stash!

Have fun on holiday!

Kathy A. said...

Im glad you are having a fun time. Look forward to all your new goodies. Have some down time now and enjoy the warm weather.

Mistylynn said...

Ann,
I miss coming to your shop. I am one from Campbellford that came down with my mom to your shop. i recently moved home to Nova Scotia but i still have your website so i can still order from you:=)
Can't wait to see what you got new.

Lynn

Cindy F. said...

Can't wait to see it all!!

Marj said...

oh Ann, you little teasing enabler! LOL. I cannot wait to see all the Nashville goodies you obtained. enjoy Florida and hurry home, you are missing all our warm weather....+10 for wednesday here

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo Can't wait to add to my stash. Have a great vacation. You both deserve it.

Beatrice said...

Ohhh I can't wait to see all of the nice thingies!!!
Have FUN in sunny Florida
p/s so far I've only burnt one thing,oops. It was still edible.

barb said...

From sunny Myrtle Beach - Can't wait to see all that lovely potential new stash!!! -almost - that means I have to come home doesn't it?

Mistylynn said...

Sounds like a wonderful time. Can't wait to see the new stuff on your site.