Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nashville

Hi everyone,
Dan and I are in Nashville and I for one am pretty much shopped out. We will stay here again tonight because snow is expected in the areas through which we have to travel and besides it is Daytona 500 Day and we want to watch the race.
We figure they will have cleared the snow by the time we come through on Monday and Tuesday and also with Monday being a holiday who wants the long lines at the border? I can't blame people for cross border shopping though as I am doing the same thing and the dollar is so good right now compared to the US dollar.
Anyway here is a little teaser peek at just a few of the goodies I have picked up.
I got a good buy on some fabric...remember those packages I got a few years ago and sold for $10 each in great colours? I have more now.
Debbie...got some beautiful yellow linen for you in 32 count but have ordered some 28 if you prefer that.
Sharon..had to order the CWC linen for you .
Catherine S...picked up your WDW threads
Judie...had to order your Crescent Colours but they will be shipped on Monday
Diana...ordered the one from Shepherd's Bush, picked up the two Rosewood Manors
Colleen...I found the needle miner and the Blackbird Designs book
Trish...got the new Lizzie Kate as requested for you
Marie Paule...wait till you see JBW's Scottie
Bonnie...got the limited edition Fireweed kit from Tracy at Ink Circles for you as well as all her newest designs...that Jusy Rosy one is gorgeous!
I didn't see anything I 'd like to offer as a stitch along/class on but then I haven't really taken the time to spread it all out and fondle to properly.
Here are a couple of pictures to tease you!









4 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Oh I see some gorgeous goodies there. Save me some of those delicious 32 count fabrics. I see a dark blue/purple that is calling to me. I love the peak at the new JBW designs. Oh and some more Ink Circles. Darn, wish I was there when you get home.
Be careful travelling my friends.

Lynn said...

Looks like you've picked up some wonderful things in Nashville! The fabrics look lovely.... so many yummy colours.
Hope you have a safe trip home.

Anonymous said...

I am thinking Cathy and I are going to be racing after those 32 counts and we haven't even heard from Beatrice yet- Any 40 count? Can"t wait!!!!
Barb

Beatrice said...

Yes I too see some great things. I hope there is some stuff left for me to look at when I get home....
Well no... maybe not ..I hope it is all sold and we can order...better for you!!!
LOL.
I've posted some pics of my trip on facebook...we are having a blast.
I sure do miss all of you though.
home around the 7th march.