Thursday, October 9, 2014

Rotation time again??

Now that the stocking and this Ink Circles piece are finished, I am endeavouring, yet again to get back at my rotation.
So here is Celebrate Diversity (in beer)  for David for Christmas.
My rotation currently consists of 
Father Winter, designed by Teresa Wentzler....
And Autumn at Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House...
And that is where I currently stand with each of them.
I also have in my bag Inspiration by Rosewood Manor which alas has not seen the light of day, or my Ott  light or my magnifier in at least a year.
Magpie my Mystic Stitch piece rounds out the large  items in the bag.
I have about 3 smaller ones, 2 from an ornament group I belong to...see I just got one from Wendy yesterday and now I am 2 behind in the project. I also have a lovely little one the says "I cannot count my day complete till needle, thread and fabric meet" I have it from a different designer but LizzieKate has recently released  one with that saying as well. 

Next blog I'll show off my Christmas ornaments. I went on a finishing frenzy a week or so ago and that will be it for ornaments this year.






No comments: