Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Ella's bib

If this "bib" looks amazingly like a towel, then perhaps,that is beacause it is a towel, not a bib. I obviously was not paying attention when I plucked it off the wall in  Walmart the other day. I also was not paying attention while I stitched the name,although  I did wonder why the stitched band was wider than most bibs! So now Ella will have a towel as well as the bib below. I had to go to Joann's for the bib, but isn't it cute?

This morning  I stopped into a quilt store near here, not because I quilt  but I do like to look at fabric and be surrounded by lovely coloured pieces of cloth. I bought this sweet American themed Christmas decoration there.

I immediately took it home and it is hanging on my Christmas tree.






1 comment:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I only bought those kind of bibs for my babies...they were freakishly messy!
:)