Sunday, May 17, 2009

More Purses

I mentioned in my last blog that a few of us had gone a little purse crazy and here are a few more of our creations ....
This is Sharon's sampler bag. She has put the initials of the motorcycle club she and her husband belong to on the back. She will donate it to the club and they will raffle it off for a kids charity the club suppots.




These two bags are Marie Paule's . I love the handles she chose to complement the bags.





Yesterday I packed up the shop in anticipation of going to the huge Canadian Embroidery Guild Seminar this week in Kingston. Today I am getting my clothes and food ready. Tomorrow Dan and I will pack the RV and Tuesday we will head down the road to St Lawrence College where I hope to have a very busy week. Beatrice has generously offered to help us set up on Tuesday and I know I will welcome the assistance. I will stay in the RV all week and Dan will come back next Sunday to drive the RV home. I am really looking forward to meeting and getting to know many of the avid needleworkers who will be there honing their skills and learning new techniques.
There are only 4 or 5 shops which will be boutiques at Seminar and I am hoping that Knowledge and Needles will have many of items that the participants at Seminar "can't live without".

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all so very cute!

Dani - tkdchick said...

You guys certainly have gone bag crazy!

Cindy F. said...

Oh wow! These are all amazing!
Beautiful stitching and beautifully finished!