Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Where has the time gone?


I haven't blogged in ages, so to make up for it..here are a whole bunch of pictures...there are some stitchy ones further down

We had the family for Easter and here are our friend Bruce and grandson Nicholas making ice cream.


Daughter-in-law Erin, Bruce , Nicholas and Michael all helped.

Of course the best part was the eating... grandson MichaelThe dogs did not get any ice cream..Paddy




and Mollie....



A few of us have been purse mad for the last few weeks. These purses are from Rosewood Manor and called Ye Olde Sampler Purse. This is Marie Paule's first one, front...


and back! She has made a couple of others also but I don't have pictures of them yet.



This is my green bag done on 18 count aida with white thread and beads...same pattern as above and as the one I featured here awhile back..









I am currently working on another one also from Rosewood Manor called Elegance,a Wedding bag. The one I am doing is white #12 perle cotton on 28 ct white linen and it is beautiful and vintage looking..all lacy and pretty. Unfortunately the picture just comes out white...




















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those purses are really super cute; I especially love the first one, so many beautiful colors and motifs!! This is the first time I have seen this finish.

Kathy A. said...

Beautiful girl - just simply beautiful~

riona said...

Love the purses ... and applaud the ambition and/or confidence that prompted you to tackle such projects. Still at the tote bag and pillow stage myself but you are an inspiration ... so, maybe someday ...

Jennifer said...

Wow - it's hard to say which one of those bags I like better! They're both gorgeous!

Beatrice said...

Nice photos Ann.
I love the way the purses turned out.
Nice photos of the family.