Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas and Merry Boxing Day!

Merry Christmas everyone!
We are off shortly to see the grandchildren and celebrate the day with family.
However before we do that I wanted to wish all my friends near and far a very Happy Christmas Day.
I also want to spread a bit of Boxing Day cheer. Yesterday I decided to hold a 25% off Boxing Day sale on in-stock items in the shop. E-mail me between 12:01 am and 11:59 pm on December 26 to receive this discount. The e-mail address is on the website.
www.knowledgeandneedles.com
This discount covers charts, kits, patterns, fabric and thread and anything else in the shop...but it must be in stock! More details on the website. Paypal, cheques and e-mail transfers accepted.

Merry Christmas!
PS...Wendy... your 40 ct cream fabric is in
Clare...there are two charts here for you
Sharon A...your Cricket Collection stuff is in
Kathy A...some 36 ct fabric came in as well...maybe one that you asked for???

4 comments:

Franny said...

Merry Christmas Ann & Dan. Count me in for the Boxing Day sale, I will just have to come shopping LOL.

Daffycat said...

Wishing you a joyful Christmas, Ann!

Dani - tkdchick said...

I hope you had a great Christmas Ann!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Ann.
I will send you an e-mail regarding the patterns etc.
clare