Thursday, June 14, 2012

Nashville 2013

I had to show a picture of the Nashville Market. This is from a couple of years ago  but you get the idea. We just found out that they will indeed be having a Nashville Market early in March of 2013 so I have already booked our room at  the  Embassy Suites in Cool Springs Tennessee for the event.  It is one of the highlights of year for me and Dan too, but he is relieved that this year it is not happinging on Daytona 500 weekend.

My garden is growing. All of the potato plants have sprouted and there are even  little green peppers growing on the pepper plants. I am quite pround of myself although I suspect the  nice weather and the recent rain account for more than my not-so-green thumbs.

I have been stitching Christmas ornaments. Next post will feature pictures of them.

No comments: