Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tagged by Chrisanne

Chrisanne tagged me and I am supposed to do a bunch of things, the most important of which is to list 7 weird or random facts about myself...here goes...

1. I don't always do as I am told..so here are the facts but there are no more tagged people


2. I rarely, if ever, pass on forwarded messages, even the ones that say...do not delete. Yep they get deleted. Frequently I don't even open forwarded jokes and messages...striaght to the bin.

3. Chrisanne and my niece were acquaintances in high school and now she lives only a few blocks away from my oldest brother...small world.

4. I have developed a liking for stitching over 1 on 25 count fabric.



5. I have no sisters, only three brothers.


6. I don't drink coffee. Only started drinking tea at the tender age of 27.


7.I hate vacuuming. Actually I hate it so much I am not even sure it is spelled correctly.





Here are a few more pictures from the Thursday stitchers
Olive's chickadee...Adriana's fairy, or maybe she is a caroler, from a magazine...
Judie's Cows framed and below them are her pigs. The pigs stitched up considerably faster than the cows did!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I don't read or pass on forwarded messages either. I used to try to email the sender back and let them know when they were forwarding urban legends, but I don't even bother with that now. They'll figure it out.

Kathy A. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy A. said...

Well, I shall try again. Had to delete the first one since I can't spell or put my grammar together.
It is so nice to see all the work that is being done by the Thursday stitchers. They sure have made some nice progress. Please tell Judie her pigs are as stunning as her cows!!! and kudos to all the girls for their nice work.

Beatrice said...

I'm glad you gave us all those little tidbits about yourself...

Nice stitching photos, thanks for sharing!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wahootie Judie the cows look awesome!