Saturday, September 27, 2008

S, s and $

Ever had this happen? I just did a fair bit of counterstitching to compensate for the fact that I just put the colour for "s" when I should have stitched the colour for "$". What a pain! That was in my stained glass landscape.

Stitching on other fronts has been slow also, which explainns the lack of photos in this entry. I had every good intention of taking pictures on Wednesday when the stitchers were here working on their Jeannette Douglas stitching albums...when I forgot to take any, I intended to try for some of the WIPs of some of the Thursday stitchers...I got busy and forgot again...Friday was somewhat chaotic so there are no progress pictures of the Friday stitchers' works either...

I'll write myself a note to take some pics next week.

1 comment:

Melinda Medeiros said...

How unfortunate you had to spend time re-stitching! I too have done that. It is a very pretty design with beautiful colors! Can't wait to see it as it progresses.