Tuesday, March 27, 2012

White lilies


Here is my progress on White Lilies on Red as of last week. I have done more but am still on the same page (9) so I will wait till I finish the page  to post again. It is wonderful to be sitting outside to do this stiching. I am in the shade in the lanai so there are no bugs. It is quite relaxing and heavenly.



Last night we picked up Bruce and Luci at the airport. They are here to soak up some Florida sunshine for a while as well.  Just in case they did not recognize us we brought along a sign and Dan and I also wore matching shirts  (I can't believe I did that...but I don't know anyone here)

We did get quite a few chuckles out of the other airport travellers. The lady who took this  picture  admitted to spilling a bottle of water on her cell phone that day so we made her an honourary butthead!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I can't believe you actually did that!! Did Dan get promoted to Butthead #1? Enjoy the sunshine and warm weather. It's freezing here - AGAIn!!
Judie

Rebel In Ontario said...

LOL! Love the sign! Glad to hear you are relaxing like you should.

Miokka said...

Hahaha! I saw you at the airport!!!!










Just kidding!
Hope to catch up with you while you are enjoying out little piece of paradise! Come to Punta Gorda and enjoy... Live music in Gilchrist Park every Thursday evening, Saturday for Pedal and Play in Paradise (www.pedalandplayinparadise from Laishley Park. Our award winning farmers market in downtown every Saturday morning, take the discovery Punta Gorda Trolley and boat Tour every Friday thru the end of April....Dragon boat Races "War on the Peace" April 14.... need any ideas just let me know!!

Anonymous said...

Do I see dogs on those shirts?
You do know it is a small world and someone you least expect could have seen the twinsy -shirts besides ALL of us who follow your blog !! Your Mystic is looking AWESOME!!
We are leaving for home on Tues. Hate to leave this wonderful weather.

Barb

Lynn said...

Love the shirts and the sign! I'm sure you got more than one strange look, lol!

Carolien said...

Hello Ann,

What a life these dogs have, you get lazy when simply looking at them, grins ...
Great t-shirts, by the way!

Bye, Carolien