Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dogs on vacation

There is a Dog Beach  in Venice where dogs are allowed off leash to swim and chase stitcks. Our  girls like the Gulf but not if it is rough or wavy. This day was very calm and they had a fine time swimming and chasing sticks.

The top picture is of Mollie. Here are both Mollie and Paddy in hot pursuit of a floating stick. Paddy always gets to it first.

When the dogs got tired of the game Dan retrieved the stick.

This is a perfect shot of the girls on holiday...not a lot different from when they are not on holiday.

I have been stitching and knitting. One green sock was done before we got here. I finished the mate to it and today I just finished the one blue one. It's mate will be forthcoming one of these days.
My White Lilies on Red from Mystic stitch is calling me right now. I am on page 10 and will post a photo as soon as I finish this page as it will mean I am halfway there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're making me jealous. Wish I was there. Could use some R&R right now.
Judie

Bonnie Brown said...

Looks like you are having a great time!