Monday, December 20, 2010

Judie and Judy

Here are the flatfolds Judie (ie) and I made a couple of weeks ago. The red one is mine and I am keeping it. The Peace one is a gift Judie made for a friend of hers. We were pretty pleased with our handiwork. Judie (ie) stitched this Pawcasso piece and had it framed for her step daughter for Christmas.
Judy (y) has been very busy with Christmas items. Here she is with a tree skirt..

This table runner has a candle and poinsettias on the other end as well!
And last but not least here she is with Sue Hillis' "Stitchers Days of Christmas"


All the finished projects are gorgeous and beautifully finish finished!

And I really did think I should include a picture of the watchdogs! Here they are guarding Dan's crocs!














7 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Lovely stitching. Have a Merry Christmas Ann.
Be always in stitches.

Claire said...

Great finishes.

Kathy A. said...

What wonderful stitching the Judie/Judy's have done!
Give them my best. We are flying home tomorrow!
Hope to see you before we head back. Merry Christmas to you and Dan.

Anonymous said...

Lovely stitching by the Judy/Judee's. Who is the designer for the tree skirt. It is a lovely scene.
Clare

Sharon said...

Both are lovely! I really like the Peace pattern, who is it by or where can I find it please?

Lynn said...

The two Judies/Judys have some lovely Christmas finishes.
I love the red you chose for your flatfold too.
Have a very Merry Christmas Ann!

Cindy's Stitching said...

The pieces are so pretty. I like both of the flatfolds. Glad your computer is working again.