Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sale and Inventory


Hi Everyone,
It has been quite the time around here. Our computer went down a few days before Christmas...great timing right? Actually there is no good time to be without the computer. But I had told people to email me for the Boxing Day sale and of course the computer wasn't back until well after that!
Thank goodness for generous friends and relatives who graciously allowed me to check my emails on their computers.
All in all the Boxing Day sale went very well and I thank all of you who participated.
My next project is to do a complele inventory of the shop. I have been finding that I have often been remiss in removing sold items from my website so it is due for a major clean up as well.
I do have a pair of socks which I knit to show you but so far I have not taken any pictures so that will have to wait. Right now the priority is the inventory and I had best go off and get started.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. We certainly did!

3 comments:

Beatrice said...

I had a nice visit with Bonnie and I'm glad we came over to your sale!
Happy New Year!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas have a Happy New Year!

Bonnie Brown said...

It was great to see you again!