Thursday, July 31, 2014

More blocks


THese two quilt blocks arrived in the mail last week from Kris in Kingston. I am late in posting them and thanking you Kris because our internet stopped working during the thunderstorm last Saturday night. It turned out to be a Bell problem which took until today to be rectified. Fortunately we are now connected again and over the next few days I will post more quilt blocks as they come in.
These bleeding hearts came from Kathy B from Frankford.
Catherine is one of the Friday (now Wednesday) stitchers

 
Elizabeth V mailed this block to me.  Thank you Elizabeth.
THe forget me nots are so appropriate  and perfect.
I will post some more on the weekend.




2 comments:

Bea said...

Beautiful additions for the project. The quilts are going to be amazing.

Marilyn said...

Very pretty blocks!
Marilyn