Monday, June 18, 2007

Molly

June 18, 2007

This is one of my current works in progress. She is Molly one of the Carriage House samplings girls. I think she is very sweet.

I worked on David's Christmas stocking and will post a pic soon. I have added his name to the top and actually think that will be all that will go on it. All my designing and planning is going out the window. It wasn't that good anyway so I am thinking less is more and will be looking for suggestions and comments once I iron it and get a picture. That will be forthcoming sometime this week.

Meanwhile...here's Molly.

7 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I love Molly! Out of all the girls...she's my favorite! You've done great progress!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Molly is coming along nicely

Christin said...

Molly is lovely.

Beatrice said...

What a sweet sampler Molly is.

Michelle said...

Great progress on Molly - I love CHS designs!

Wendy said...

Molly looks great!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Molly is coming along nicely Anne.

Joanne