Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Thanks bloggers

June 26, 2007


Thank You to Christine, Michelle and Jot who helped with my HAED question. I believe it likely was Plush's bog that I had visited. I am so in awe of all those parked threads! I now have all the blogs you guys mentioned bookmarked so I can re-visit them at any time. I do love seeing everyone's work!
I set Little Molly aside yesterday and did start on the Assissi work pincushion from "The Gift of Stitching" Magazine. It should stitch up quickly but then I always say that and things rarely do go as fast as I think they ought to!
Below is a picture of Dragon Dreams' "Why hoard gold?" stitched by Olive who actually makes her own chocolates! The Thursday stitchers were the fortunate recipients of some of Olive's hand made chocolates earlier this year.




No comments: