Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Spring Flowers



May 15, 2007


I am very thrilled of course by how my Silver Lining Rembrandt Tulips turned out...see my first blog...but obviously I would never have stitched them in the first place if I didn't love tulips.

I am happy to say I have some of my very own yellow/red tulips blooming in my flower bed right now and here they are...
Also on the other side of the fence on the woods side there is a gorgeous patch of trilliums (Ontario's provincial flower). It is not the carpet of trilliums which covers some woodlots but I think of them as my own special ones and I am always on the lookout for them late in April or early in May...

5 comments:

Beatrice said...

Your spring flowers are as pretty as a picture.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Your flower are lovely.

Joanne

Dani - tkdchick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dani - tkdchick said...

Ann your flowers look lovely!!! Can't wait until I get my computer back and I'll be able to share the photos I took a few weeks ago at your place!

Christin said...

So lovely and spring-like. So unlike the weather!