May 22, 2007
I was tagged by Dani...
8 Random Things - The Rules
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog
My random things..
1. I spent 30 years as a high school teacher/librarian
2. My little shop, Knowledge and Needles is really a lot of fun to have.
3. I am fortunate to have numerous groups of stitching friends with whom I get together frequently. As a matter of fact I am going to visit with one of them this morning and plan to take a progress pic of her latest project. Watch for it later this week.
4. I am becoming addicted to reading stitching blogs.
5. My latest favourite authors are Linda Fairstein and Henning Mankel. Check them out if you like police/murder/mysteries.
6. I have made one quilt.
7. Our two dogs and two cats rule our home.
8. My only real UFOs are two sweaters which I began knitting over 17 years ago before I got bitten by the cross stitch bug. One of these days I may get back to them. They are both started and I still like the patterns, I just don't want to devote the time to them.
I am now going to break the rules of the game because the people I would tag have already been tagged and I don't feel I know the rest of you bloggers well enough yet to hit you with it.... but watch out in a few months if I get tagged again!